[f] AMB on Facebook

Problem with Tapatalk

Report any website or forum problems here.

Problem with Tapatalk

Postby amb » September 21st, 2017, 2:27 pm

Attached images are not displaying when viewing on the current Tapatalk iOS app. This bug has been verified by Tapatalk and they said that it will be fixed in the next update.

Just FYI.
amb
Site Admin

Liked in: 482 posts

Re: Problem with Tapatalk

Postby amb » December 14th, 2017, 3:00 pm

This bug is still present as of now with Tapatalk iOS app version 7.1.0. I’m pestering them to fix it.
amb
Site Admin

Re: Problem with Tapatalk

Postby amb » November 10th, 2019, 2:48 am

More than two years have passed and Tapatalk still has not fixed this problem. What's worse, externally-hosted images are also sometimes broken. I had been repeatedly asking them to fix these but no to no avail. I am very disappointed with their support (or lack thereof). They seem more interested in adding features (often of dubious benefit) and removing actual useful features, than with fixing important usability bugs.

Fortunately, there is a workaround. When you're using Tapatalk to browse the AMB forums, if you encounter posts with "broken image" icons, tap the post and in the pop-up menu, tap "More..." and then tap "Web View". This will open a browser window and show the post in it. Images display fine in the browser.
amb
Site Admin

Return to AMB website and forum support