[f] AMB on Facebook

ε31 - γ3 / LCDuino-1 bridge board

gamma3, gamma24 (plug-in for the γ3)

Re: ε31 - γ3 / LCDuino-1 bridge board

Postby amb » January 10th, 2016, 5:21 pm

Headfi Fanatic wrote:Hi Kan. What's the total depth of ε31 protruding from the board of γ3, and the depth of LCDuino-1 sticking out from the inner front panel? Basically the entire distance from the front of γ3 PCB to the front panel. I also need information on where to precisely drill holes for the ε31 relative to other components. I need to send a CAD file to a company that makes enclosures.

I'll have to do some measurements. Will post an answer later.
amb
Site Admin

Liked in: 479 posts

Re: ε31 - γ3 / LCDuino-1 bridge board

Postby amb » January 10th, 2016, 8:53 pm

amb wrote:
Headfi Fanatic wrote:Hi Kan. What's the total depth of ε31 protruding from the board of γ3, and the depth of LCDuino-1 sticking out from the inner front panel? Basically the entire distance from the front of γ3 PCB to the front panel. I also need information on where to precisely drill holes for the ε31 relative to other components. I need to send a CAD file to a company that makes enclosures.

I'll have to do some measurements. Will post an answer later.

OK, the internal depth of the Par-Metal case is exactly 12". Since the γ3 backplane board needs to be mounted flush against the rear panel, and the front-to-back dimension of the backplane board is 8", then the front edge of the backplane board to the inside surface of the front panel is 4".
amb
Site Admin

Liked in: 479 posts

Previous

Return to γ3 high resolution DAC and γ24 DAC core module