FAQ: Subscriptions and bookmarks
- Specifically, you are not automatically subscribed to a topic (aka thread) when you post or reply. To subscribe to a topic, you must do one of the following:
- When composing your post, check the "Notify me when a reply is posted" box at the bottom of the page.
- When viewing a topic, click "Subscribe topic" at the bottom of the page.
- If you want to automatically subscribe to topics that you post in, you can change the default "User Control Panel" > "Board Preferences" > "Edit Posting Defaults" > "Notify me upon replies by default" > "Yes"
- You can subscribe to a forum, so that you would receive a notification about any posting activity within that forum. To do so, enter the forum and click "Subscribe forum" at the bottom of the page.