Blank β24 circuit boards and some related parts
- Reference-class power amplifier
- Balanced output
- Balanced or unbalanced input
- Dynamically-cascoded in every stage
- Cross-coupled feedback
- Common-mode feedback
- DC coupled
- JFET input stage
- BJT voltage amplification stage
- Robust MOSFET output stage
- 170W/ch into 8Ω, 310W/ch into 4Ω
- High speed (slew rate 440V/µS)
- Wide bandwidth (0Hz-1.4MHz, +0, -3dB)
- Ultra low output impedance (0.0035Ω @1KHz, not incl.
- Ultra high damping factor (2285 @1KHz into 8Ω)
- Excellent linearity
- 4-layer PCB with double ground planes and power planes
are now available for purchase at
AMB audio shop.
The schematic diagram of the β24 amplifier board
is shown below.
A full documentation PDF file with parts list and instructions will be
provided to all β24 board buyers.
Please use the
AMB DIY audio forum
Copyright © Ti Kan,
All rights reserved.
Commercial use of this design is prohibited without prior permission.
Note: There are "β24" clone boards
being offered for sale on ebay and elsewhere. They are inferior in quality,
made without permission and a violation of the terms set forth
on this website. AMB urges not to patronize those unscrupulous